This is a basic piping diagram to show how a supercharger should be typically piped into your internal combustion engine that uses a Mass Airflow Sensor.
Hyde Motor Works 2020 Holiday Season gifts are manifold: A larger and improved product range are soon to be offered on the hydemotorworks.com/shop.
- The newly designed Hyde Motor Works Straight Six (SS) Manifold went into production last week and can be ordered from January 2021 on the hydemotorworks.com/shop. This manifold is a part required for those wanting to use the Hyde Motor Works M1 or V3 M90 Supercharger Kit.
- Keith Caldwell has revised the original designs of the Hyde Motor Works V3 Eaton Supercharger Kit, which resulted in 2 separate kits for the V3 series of brackets. The V3.2 Kit will feature the use of the Eaton M90 Supercharger Kit, while the V3.6 Kit will use the Eaton M62 Supercharger, while retaining the stock manifold.
- The now enhanced V3.2 M90 will be available for shipment later this month, December 2020. The newly designed V3.6 M62 will be available from February 2021.
- The Hyde Motor Works V4 MOAB Supercharger Kit has been revised and improved to allow even better fitment of the AMR500 Supercharger. The enhanced V4 MOAB Supercharger Kit will also be available for shipment later this month.
- Hyde Motor Works offers a Special Winter Holiday Sale from Dec 15 to 31, 2020: 8% off all products on the hydemotorworks.com/shop. Please use the coupon code: XMAS2020.
Hyde Motor Works wishes everyone Happy Holidays, Good Health and a Happy New Year!
The National Kit Car Show at Stoneleigh UK is the largest Kit Car Show in the world. And thanks to our collaboration with DMO Sports Cars in Netherlands & their build agent Aeon Sports Cars UK the HMW V2.1X Based Setup went in as part of their latest Supercharged incarnation of the DMO Legend.
We were Originally Approached by Steven Bruyninckx of DMO Sports Cars back in 2017, After some exchange of emails our cooperation through long distance calls started and we shortly decided to work on the V2.1 Base of brackets to come up with an Exclusive Setup to the DMO Legend, Exclusive as in its made for the Legend and no off the shelf HMW Kit would ever fit in there. The Design work was undertaken by Dave at Aeon Sports Cars in UK who specialize in Fabrication & Kit Cars; and after months of trials & going back to the drawing board, input & collaboration all while nearing the deadline, our work was complete at the 11th Hour.
The Final Product was the Big Seven DMO Legend with a BMW M54B30 motor featuring the Hyde Motor Works V2.1X Based Roots Supercharger Setup landing in The Worlds Biggest Kit Car Show, The Stoneleigh National Kit Car Show in May 2018.
Some Pictures Below..