Effective date: July 26, 2019
This is a copy of the Hyde Motor Works Terms of Usage.
Table of Contents
- When you purchase any kits, whiteprints or download electronic drawings as such but not limited to designs & schematics on Hyde Motor Works, this is the grant of a license to use, not a transfer of title. And this license to use for personal, non-commercial use and transitory viewing only. Under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any goods, hardware or virtual electronic drawings contained on Hyde Motor Works website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hyde Motor Works at any time given fair reason. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Acceptable Product Use
Hyde Motor Works makes performance-enhancing products that are by nature, designed to improve the vehicles performance that exceeds that intended by the vehicles original manufacturer. It can also negatively affect safety standards or emission output of the vehicle. The customer & clients are themselves responsible for ensuring the vehicle they use our products on meets local safety & emissions requirements.
However understand that working on cars can be Hazardous, Please use our work at your own discretion, Fitment may vary on your car depending on the precision of the final engineering & welding work (for certain setups) done in respect to following the CAD Files or whiteprints accurately.
Setups taken directly through HMW will guaranty the craftmanship and fitment of the final product. Beyond this we imply no refunds, nor do we take any responsibility to assist in fitment or cover any costs beyond that of basic correspondence through email, skype or phone when possible, nor can we be held liable for unforeseen issues such as but not limited to the damage of your or anyone else’s health, finances, car and property, environment or that of others from its production, application or usage.
These are hobbyist products and we advise checking and adhering with all your regional, local, federal, state laws and regulations before purchase or usage.
- Taking an order involves the client/buyer to either use the HMW Official Shop or Get in touch with us directly, most often by phone call or email.
- We require the payments to be made to in full via the methods offered by us (Paypal, Stripe, Credit Cards or Bank Transfer).
- We require that you provide us with a name and shipping address for the products paid for.
- Products will only be shipped once the full payment is received.
- We permit the buyer the right to use our products or use its technical drawing copy of any HMW designs for full personal usage.
- We may request pictures of your build to showcase and do so without prior notice.
Our products & services are provided under the terms that no HMW product or their technical drawing of our designs or designs we have collaborated with our partners may not be resold, borrowed to or lent for reuse, nor reproduced physically or digitally without our permission.
All rights to any reproduction & usage of our products & design is reserved & only by permission.
Disclaimer & Limitations
Hyde Motor Works assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall Hyde Motor Works, or its suppliers and distributors be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use or misuse of the Products or Service or the contents of the Service. This is applicable even if Hyde Motor Works or a Hyde Motor Works authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you. Hyde Motor Works also does not warrant that the Service is free of Digital or Biological viruses or other harmful components or organisms.
External Links Disclaimer
Hyde Motor Works has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hyde Motor Works of the site. Our website may contain links to external websites that are not provided or maintained by or in any way affiliated with Hyde Motor Works.
Please note that the Hyde Motor Works does not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of any information on these external websites. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Hyde Motor Works website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Human error comes into play and thus Hyde Motor Works does not warrant that any of the materials on its website to be absolutely accurate, complete or current. Hyde Motor Works may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Hyde Motor Works does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Mention of Other Brands
Hyde Motor Works wants to make it clear that it is an independent company. We are not affiliated with BMW, Holden, Ford, Toyota, Ogura, Eaton or any other company or brand mentioned on our site. All mention, products & logos are registered trademarks of their official owners. Any Images and pictures taken from the internet public archives as google images are strictly for illustration & educational purposes, all rights to those are of their respective owners. Pictures of builds that we showcase are those that use our products & designs, credits & rights to those belong to their respective builders and owners and posted here on the previously outlined terms above.
Modifications of Terms
Hyde Motor Works reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice. Therefore we may revise these terms of service for our website at any time without notice. By using this website or any of our services you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- All prices are in Euro currency, (unless otherwise selected).
- Prices and specifications can change without prior notice.
- Goods brought directly from the HMW Shop will have shipping prices calculated automatically depending on your geographical location on top of the price of the goods.
- You can contact us directly and have a quote and goods to be invoiced directly where the prices and shipping can be more manually adjusted to your needs.
Orders & Shipping Completion
- We aim to ship all V2, V3 & V4 orders within 1 week.
- The M1 Supercharger Kit orders will ship within 6-16 weeks from our Headquarters in New Jersey, USA, unless stated otherwise.
- We will be in touch throughout the process and let you know of any delays and an work out the earliest estimated time of delivery.
- All orders are subject to random further verification, a member of our verification department may contact you via email requesting a signed invoice
- We ship worldwide and if for some reason we are unable to or the shipping prices vary, we will be in touch to let the clients know.
- For international orders, import taxes, customs costs, duties and fees remain the responsibility of the customer.
- All goods are shipped with tracking information and once you have received the tracking information you can use it to track the shipment with the carrier.
We accept all major payment methods, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Paypal, Stripe, Giro, SEPA, Sofort, Alipay as well as IBAN Bank Transfers & Western Union.
The HMW products are budget friendly due to simplicity in production, this allows us to appeal to the broader audience of BMW enthusiasts, our goods are made from high quality steel, aluminum and other materials, laser cut from state of the art modern equipment, machined to perfection, are quality tested. We therefore also like to provide a limited Guarantee on our Craftsmanship.
- This Guarantee/Warranty is mentioned under each product and the period we cover vary from product to product; which is typically from 24 months to 48 months.
- Our warranty covers any race and track usage, as well as any small modifications you may wish to do upon it.
- All defective products must follow the Product Returns Policy outlined above in this document.
- The warranty is however void if any products are a subject of abuse, misuse, improper installation, any serious modification that we did not intend to design around.
- Horsepower/torque output numbers may vary engine to engine and depend on the tune as well as the Dynamometer used. Although we will help in improving or diagnosing any performance issues, the horsepower/torque output along would not be usually considered a valid claim to warranty.
Returns and Refunds
All our brackets and kits are made from high quality materials, produced in a factory with state-of-the-art machinery and finally quality tested by us individually before shipping out.
However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- If you are not happy with what you have received or products are not as described or defective and you would like an exchange. Our products can be returned under warranty within 30 days of the original purchase of the product. A new product may be exchanged for another product or returned for a refund.
- We cannot accept returns because of having a change of mind after the first 30 days, nor can we accept returns or for minor reasons as items being scratches during shipping or handling and as such.
- Some Returns may have a restocking fees of 10% deducted and original shipping costs won’t be refundable.
- All returns must be clean and well packed, and finally authorized with us before you send anything back for a refund or exchange.
Therefore to be eligible for a return or refund, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 30 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged
- You obtained a Return Merchandise Number (RMN) or Return Authorization from us
Products that do not meet these criteria may not be considered for return.
To obtain a Return Merchandise Number (RMN), contact us:
By phone number: Germany: +49 0152 3798 6170 | United States of America: +1-908-455-2573
By email: [email protected] | [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: https://hydemotorworks.com/contact-orders/
Send the product with its original packing and the RMA number, along with a note indicating whether you want to exchange the product (and if so, what other product you want to order) or a refund, to:
H.M.W. K.C. – USA
(Research, Engineering & Development)
41 Osborne Ave, Vineland,
NJ 08360-3546, United States.
- Shipping charges incurred in connection with the return of a product are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for paying the costs of shipping and for the risk of loss of or damage to the product during shipping, both to and from Hyde Motor Works.
- If you received a damaged product, please notify us immediately for assistance.
- Sale items can be refunded.
- We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and the product is sent.
- We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
HYDE MOTOR WORKS (GERMANY)
Käthe-Loewenthal-Strasse 6, Riedenberg,
Stuttgart 70619, Germany
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +49 0152 3798 6170
H.M.W. K.C. – United States of America
Research, Engineering & Development
41 Osborne Ave, Vineland,
NJ 08360-3546, USA
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1-908 455 2573