V3 Eaton Supercharger Kit
This is a nice budget alternative to the traditional setups we offer, the V3 is based around utilizing the more efficient Eaton Superchargers. Based on the Eaton M62 & M90 superchargers with the short snout and body type commonly found in Jaguar V8, Mercedes Kompressor, Aston Martin & Ford Thunderbird.
This Kit supports both the M62 & M90 Superchargers. *
Includes V3 Eaton M62/M90 Bracket Kit, Throttlebody Relocation Dummy Manifolds, M62/M90 Supercharger Manifolds, Spacers, Nuts & Bolts, Idler Pulleys, – All Powdercoated
– 24 Months Craftsmanship Warranty**
– Personal Support.
- This kit includes all hardware and pipe work.
- To complete the installation you will require: Silicone hoses, Hose clamps, Vacuum hose, Air filter, as well as if you like, an intercooler kit, injectors, boost gauge and the basics. All can be provided by us on request at extra costs.
- If using an M90 Eaton, you must use the HMW Custom Intake Manifold for Clearance or modify/build your own.
- Supercharger is not included – You will have to find your own Eaton Supercharger locally or inquire us to help source one.
- For tuning we suggest either Ostrich II Piggyback for OBD I (M50 – Pre 1995), And for OBD II (M52/M54 – Post 1995) a Remap ECU flash or Dyno tune from 3rd party tuners.
This mid range option is meant to appease Enthusiasts in Europe with more availability of the Eaton M62 Supercharger from the Mercedes Kompressor. While fitting the M90 Eaton from the Jaguar, Aston Martin and Ford Thunderbird will require the custom HMW short manifold.*
Boost Depending on Supercharger
|Chassis & Engine Fitment||
For all E34, E36, E38, E39 and E46, Z4, Z3 and E30 with M5x or S5x engine swaps. Supports all the 6 cylinder M50/M52/M54 or S50/S52/S54 motors.
For compatibility, you must use small body short snout M62's Commonly found in the Mercedes Kompressor. Other types may require slight modification.
Similarly, if using the M90, it must be the short snout and small body ones from a Jaguar V8 or Aston Martin. You can also use the one found in a Ford Thunderbird but it will require some slight modification to the mounting plate.