M1 KC Supercharger Kit
This is the single most largest supercharger setup available for the BMW’s yet. The setup makes use of the notorious Eaton M122H or an Eaton TVS 2300 Supercharger, found on the Mustang GT500 which is OEM capable of flowing 650HP. The M122H alone pushes 14 PSI out of the box and that is with an air to air intercooler. Boost can be restricted to 9PSI. And its capable of adding an extra 250-300+ HP to your usual M5x – S5x motor as long as the motor can handle it.
Average Power Curve: 300RWHP – 450RWHP @ 5700 RPM
(See performance specifications below for more information)
Includes: Full M122H Brackets Kit, Discharge Pan, Custom Inlet Manifold, Custom M122H Inlet, Idler Pulleys, Spacers, Nuts Bolts, Throttle body cable relocation kit,
– 48 Months Craftsmanship Warranty**
– Personal Support.
- This is the Base M122H Kit, It includes everything you require to bolt on the supercharger.
- To complete the installation you will require: Intercooler Kit with silicone hoses, Hose clamps, Vacuum hose, Air filter, injectors, boost gauge and the basics. All can be provided by us on request at extra costs.
- Supercharger is not included – You will have to find your own M122H Supercharger locally or add one from the shop if its in stock.
- For tuning if OBD I (Pre 1995 ~ M50) we can help with basic maps. For OBD II (Post 1995) we suggest either a remap of the ECU or or a Standalone unit
12/7/2020: Currently the HMW SS Manifolds are out of stock and being revised. If you place an order the entire kit will be delivered without the HMW SS Manifold and you will have to wait till September to receive the manifold.
Available on backorder
Fully option-able, Can be sent as a complete package on request with pre-built manifold, piping, intercooled and everything. This is a Serious setup that will blow you away, puts out a bar of boost out of the box but you can limit the boost to 10PSI using the blowers factory bypass valve, and to push this to its full potential 15PSI – 25PSI you need a built motor. So on an NA Motor we recommend turning the boost down.
On custom orders, the HMW K.C. M122H kit can also support the Ken Bell & Whipple Twin Screw type Superchargers.
|Tested Performance Specification:||
Engine: M50B30 Stroker K.C. Built
|Power & Boost||
Power: +100RWHP-300RWHP Capable*
|Chassis & Engine Fitment||
For all E34, E36, E38, E39 and E46, Z4, Z3 and E30 with M5x or S5x engine swaps. Supports all the 6 cylinder M50/M52/M54 or S50/S52/S54 motors.